Ethos and Values
At Marton we work together to create a warm, caring environment that places children and their achievementsÂ Â at the heart of all decisions made. We are a fully inclusive school and aim to make sure that every childâsÂ time at Marton is a happy and enjoyable experience that will equip them with the skills,Â confidence and feelings of self-worth to enable them to become successful and caring adults.
We strive to ensure that each child works to the best of their ability and offer extensive opportunities both within and beyond the school day to give every child a chance to shine.
We are proud of our children and want our children to feel proud of themselves.
Underpinning everything we do are our Trustâs values of Hard Work, Integrity and Passion. To embed our values the children, staff and Governors have developed an agreed language of what this means at our Academy.
- To raise achievement and strive to ensure that each child works to the best of their ability.
- To provide a rich and exciting curriculum to enable all our children to achieve excellence in their own personal skills and talents.
- To fire imagination and enthusiasm and to nurture a life -long love of learning that gives children the confidence to have a go.
- To develop childrenâs personal and social skills to enable them to work collaboratively, show self-discipline, perseverance and a positive attitude.
- To promote the health, happiness and well-being of all the children in our care.
âWorking together to be the best we can beâ
We passionately believe that by working together we can best meet the needs of the children in our care. We work hard to ensure that everyone in our school family has the best chance to do as well as they can. We encourage our children to have high aspirations through a âCan Doâ approach to learning and by actively developing the âLearning Powersâ of perseverance, collaboration and team work.