We are proud of our school and want all our children to feel a strong sense of belonging to our school community. We believe that wearing uniform helps us to achieve this. We encourage children to maintain high standards of appearance at all times and expect school uniform to be worn. School uniform should be as follows:
- Maroon sweatshirt, cardigan or v-necked jumper with school logo
- Grey trousers or tailored shorts
- Grey skirt or pinafore
- Pale blue short sleeved polo shirt
- Black low heeled shoes
- Grey or white socks
- Maroon fleece jacket (optional)
Children should also come to school with a warm, waterproof coat each day.
Summer Uniform (optional)
In addition to the items listed above, children may choose to wear:
- Pale blue gingham or striped dresses
- White or black low heeled sandals
- Sun hats (available from the school office)
PE is an important part of the school curriculum. For health and safety reasons, it is important that children are properly dressed in the following kit:
- White or maroon shorts
- White or pale blue T-shirt
- Black pumps
- Track suit / jogging pants for winter (optional)
- Trainers (Key Stage 2 only)
Kit should be kept in a named draw string bag at school through the week and returned home at weekends or holidays for washing.
To reduce lost property please ensure that all uniform and P.E. kit is labelled with your childâ€™s name. This will help us to match lost items to owners.
Please note that for health and safety reasons children are not allowed to wear jewellery of any kind in school. This includes earrings. Watches may be worn.
Other Useful Items: Sun hats, book bags and additional water bottles can be bought at cost price from the School Office.